HOW CHORUS HELPS INSTITUTIONS
CHORUS is a simple, automated, and affordable solution for monitoring open access content and datasets reporting on funded research
Helps researchers maintain compliance with funder requirements now
- Increases researcher compliance and supports accountability for a growing number of open and public access mandates
Saves time and money
- Uses standard metadata from the publishing process, eliminating the need to create a new workflow
- Offers affordable pricing, providing options for institutions of all sizes
Provides valuable data
- Points users to the best available version of articles
- Ensure that research articles are archived and preserved, in perpetuity, through partnerships with CLOCKSS, Portico and other services
Find out in 2-1/2 minutes how CHORUS Institution Dashboards can help your institution cost effectively monitor open access output and compliance.
We invite you to sign up for a 90-day institution-wide free trial!