Accountable, Low-Cost Public Access Monitoring
HOW CHORUS HELPS LIBRARIES AND ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS:
- Optimizes discovery of articles reporting on funded research through common search engines and the CHORUS search application.
- Directs search results to the best available version of an article on the publication site, where your students or library patrons can freely access it, either immediately on publication or after an embargo period, in context with essential tools and information.
- Facilitates text and data mining of funded research. Open programming and interface invites innovators to develop new tools and functionality.
- Increases author compliance and supports accountability of public access mandates.
- Protects the integrity of the scholarly record and preserves research articles in perpetuity.