HOW CHORUS HELPS INSTITUTIONS
CHORUS is a simple, automated, and affordable solution for monitoring open access content and datasets reporting on funded research
Helps researchers maintain compliance with funder requirements now
- Increases researcher compliance and supports accountability for a growing number of open and public access mandates
Saves time and money
- Uses standard metadata from the publishing process, eliminating the need to create a new workflow
- Offers affordable pricing, providing options for institutions of all sizes
Provides valuable data
- Points users to the best available version of articles
- Ensure that research articles are archived and preserved, in perpetuity, through partnerships with CLOCKSS, Portico and other services
Read our Success Stories to see how CHORUS helps Institutions monitor faculty output and OA compliance.
Find out in 2-1/2 minutes how CHORUS Institution Dashboards can help your institution cost effectively monitor open access output and compliance.
We invite you to sign up for a 90-day institution-wide free trial!