By completing this form I confirm that I am the person whose name is entered above and I authorize CHOR, Inc. dba CHORUS to send me information on the type of application requested above. I also wish for CHORUS to send me updates on the CHORUS initiative. CHORUS will not share my email with any other organization without my express consent. I understand that I can opt out of receiving these updates at any time by contacting CHORUS.
What Chorus Does
- Provides a sustainable solution for government agencies, publishers, research officers, librarians, and authors to make publicly funded research more accessible.
- Makes research outputs easily and permanently discoverable, accessible, and verifiable by anyone in the world.
- Focuses on five core services: Identification, Discovery, Access, Compliance and Preservation.
Request Your Institution’s Free Trial Here
How Chorus Works
CHORUS leverages existing infrastructure enabling sustainable, affordable, and transparent open access to content reporting on funded research.
By integrating services and open APIs, CHORUS optimizes funder identification, content discovery, long-term accessibility, compliance monitoring, and dashboard reporting.
Powered by the Crossref Open Funder Registry and other open technologies, CHORUS is interoperable with other public-access delivery solutions, agency search portals, publisher platforms, and scholarly repositories and archives
- Chiba University Brings Kaizen to CHORUS
- American Physical Society: Mission Possible
- University of Denver: The Resourceful Librarians
- Rockefeller University Press: The Small But Mighty Publisher