website creator By completing this form, I confirm that I am the person whose name is entered above and I authorize CHOR, Inc. dba CHORUS to send me information on the type of application requested above. I also wish for CHORUS to send me updates on the CHORUS initiative. CHORUS will not share my email with any other organization without my express consent. I understand that I can opt out of receiving these updates at any time by contacting CHORUS.
Making Open Research Work
CHORUS brings together funders, publishers, institutions, and the public from across the open research ecosystem to share knowledge, develop solutions, advance innovation, and support collective efforts.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide trusted information about the outputs of funded research
- Help funders, institutions, publishers, and the public see, find, and understand the status of the outputs of funded research
- Identify research outputs that are easily and permanently discoverable and accessible by anyone in the world
- Minimize compliance burdens for researchers, institutions, funders, and publishers
- Deliver optimized search and dashboard services for monitoring and compliance
HOW WE DO IT
CHORUS collects information about published articles and data, and provides visualization tools that help users understand these outputs related to funded research.
CHORUS uses open technologies to optimize content discovery, long-term accessibility, funder identification, compliance monitoring, and dashboard reporting.
CHORUS is interoperable with other public-access delivery solutions, agency search portals, publisher platforms, and scholarly repositories and archives.
- SAVE THE DATE! The next CHORUS Forum is scheduled for 25 Feb 2022
- CHORUS Annual Members Meeting, 25 April 2022
- CHORUS Forum – Are We Ready for Data Citations Metrics? — Videos and Slides Available!
- Show US the Data Conference — Report, Video, and Slides Available!
- Guide to Accelerate Public Access to Research Data
- Publisher Data Availabilities Policies Index
- Software Citation Policies Index