website creator By completing this form, I confirm that I am the person whose name is entered above and I authorize CHOR, Inc. dba CHORUS to send me information on the type of application requested above. I also wish for CHORUS to send me updates on the CHORUS initiative. CHORUS will not share my email with any other organization without my express consent. I understand that I can opt out of receiving these updates at any time by contacting CHORUS.
Making Open Research Work
CHORUS brings together funders, publishers, institutions, and the public from across the open research ecosystem to share knowledge, develop solutions, advance innovation, and support collective efforts.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide trusted information about the outputs of funded research
- Help funders, institutions, publishers, and the public see, find, and understand the status of the outputs of funded research
- Identify research outputs that are easily and permanently discoverable and accessible by anyone in the world
- Minimize compliance burdens for researchers, institutions, funders, and publishers
- Deliver optimized search and dashboard services for monitoring and compliance
OPEN RESEARCH PRINCIPLES
Open research is concerned with making scientific research more transparent, more collaborative and more efficient. Other aspects are more open forms of collaboration and engagement with a wider audience. The following principles were set forth by CHORUS in support of open research.
HOW WE DO IT
CHORUS collects information about published articles and data, and provides visualization tools that help users understand these outputs related to funded research.
CHORUS uses open technologies to optimize content discovery, long-term accessibility, funder identification, compliance monitoring, and dashboard reporting.
CHORUS is interoperable with other public-access delivery solutions, agency search portals, publisher platforms, and scholarly repositories and archives.
- CHORUS Forum: Making FAIR’s Interoperability and Reusability Data Goals Possible, 17 June 2022 – Video and Slides Available!
- JST/CHORUS Forum: Research Integrity at JOSS 2022, 8 June 2022
- CHORUS Forum: What Article Version Best Supports Research Integrity? – 25 Feb 2022 – Report, Video, and Slides Available!
- CHORUS Annual Members Meeting, 25 April 2022
- Publications in CHORUS Journals Soon to Satisfy NASA Archiving Requirement
- JST Revised Open Science Policy
- JST Launches Its Preprint Server
- CHORUS and ChemRxiv Sign MOU
- Guide to Accelerate Public Access to Research Data
- Publisher Data Availabilities Policies Index
- Software Citation Policies Index