CHORUS is pleased to introduce our open API (Application Programming Interface) to allow users or organizations to download metadata found in our public Agency Dashboards. It is currently being used by funding agencies with whom we are working; we envision useful applications by publishers, academic institutions, researchers, and others who wish to track public-access compliance.
Documentation can be found here.
Using this API allows your system or application to return the complete agency dashboard data, including:
- total count and DOI metadata records of works monitored by CHORUS
- total count and DOI metadata records of works validated to be publicly accessible by the CHORUS auditing system
- total count and DOI metadata records of works which have associated reuse terms available at the Crossref Open Funder Registry
- total count and DOI metadata records of works which are archived in at least at one of CHORUS’ dark archive partners (CLOCKSS, Portico, etc.)
Responses are returned in JSON by default.
The open CHORUS Funding Agency Dashboard Service API coordinates with the following tables found in our Agency Dashboards:
- Today’s Indicators
- Key Performance Indicators – History
- Key Performance Indicators – Breakdown
- Publishers – Breakdown
Any questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org