How CHORUS Helps publishers
AUTOMATED OPEN ACCESS REPORTING
CHORUS is a simple, affordable, community-developed solution for monitoring open access to content and datasets reporting on funded research
Leverages the existing publishing process
- Uses standard metadata from the existing publishing processes, eliminating the need to establish new workflows
- Designed by members of the publishing community to work seamlessly for members of the publishing community, funders, authors and institutions
Directs users back to your site
- CHORUS Search Service allows users to search by funder and/or DOI, sending them to your site for the best available version
- Accessing the best available version on your site offers the user commentary, supporting information, revisions, etc.
Demonstrates your support for sustainable Open Access
- Supports a community-developed solution for monitoring open access providing real value to you and your authors, as well as the librarians and funders that support them
For more information about becoming a Publisher Member of CHORUS, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out these resources for CHORUS Publisher Members.