CHORUS Forum on Open Access Policies and Compliance in a Global Context
When: 1 May 2020 @ 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Where: American Chemical Society, 1155 16th St NW, Washington, D.C.
Cost: Free registration!
Join funders, societies, publishers, and academic institutions help senior leadership examine the challenges of public access and open access to publications and data reporting on funded research.
The Global Landscape – Beyond the Wave
Expand your perspective and gain insights into changing global compliance mandates for open and public access on government funded research.
The State of Public Access – The Funder Perspective
It’s your opportunity to hear from funders on the current and expected state of play from US government agencies.
- Lisa Nichols, Assistant Director for Academic Engagement, Office of Science and Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
- Dina Paltoo, Assistant Director for Policy Development, Office of the Director,
US National Library of Medicine
- Beth Plale, Science Advisor for Public Access, National Science Foundation
- Carly Robinson, OSTI Assistant Director for Information Products and Services,
US Department of Energy
Compliance and Collaboration: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Learn from the experience of others who have met or are tackling the challenges you currently face.
- Transformative Agreement Collaborations
- Hear from an institution’s Office of Research about their problems with compliance, what they are doing and why this matters to your organization.
We’ll keep you updated about the forum, and follow us on Twitter – @chorusaccess
Any questions about or suggestions for the Forum, please let us know.