Open to funding agencies and organizations at no cost.
Funder Partners are entitled to the full array of CHORUS benefits and services, notably a no-cost public access solution for the articles reporting on your funded research and customized search and dashboard applications. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to advise on the direction of our services. Partnership also includes a listing and logo on the CHORUS website, as well as other opportunities to promote your partnership.
Funder Partner Obligations
- sign the CHORUS/Agency Partner Letter of Agreement.
- Recommend CHORUS as part of your solution to meet OSTP (Office of Science and Technology Policy) requirements set forth in its February 2013 memorandum.
- Use CHORUS and CrossRef’s FundRef systems (websites or APIs)
- Ensure your agency/organization’s details are complete and correct in the FundRef Registry.
- Consider becoming active as a CHORUS advisor.
Request Funder Partnership
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join as a Funder Partner.